Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged...

About 2 (or 3 or 4) weeks ago, I was tagged!
This picture was taken at the end of July, but it was my fourth picture posted for the month of August. Katelyn got to choose 3 friends to take to Sea Breeze Amusement park in honor of her 10th birthday.
While looking at this picture, I realized, once again, what a great guy I married. He willingly came with me to watch over 4 pre-teen girls. Could I have done this myself? Sure, but I felt much safer with my man there with us. About a month earlier, he was injured during a basketball game. He had torn the ACL in his knee, yet he walked that park with us regardless of the pain. Just one of the many reasons why I love this man!
----
Thanks for the "tag" Dawn. It helped me relive a fond memory, and reminded me how blessed I am.
----
I guess I'm suppose to tag someone next. Stacy...you're it. Go back 4 months and find your 4th picture that month. Post that picture and write a little about it. This is an order. If you don't do this something bad will happen on the second Tuesday of next week. :)
----
Thanks for the comment, Amy. A post just isn't complete with out a comment from you. ;)
.

4 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Nice post. I enjoy reading words from happily married people (I'm being serious for a change).

I had to respond so you would feel like your post was complete. I'm glad you appreciate me so. :) But stop threatening my sister-in-law!

stacy said...

Me?! I'm so excited! I hope it's a good one. I don't remember what I was doing 4 months ago.
But... is it the 4th picture or the 4th post?... or whichever one I like the best? :)
It was good to see your sea brease pic, and remember what warmth felt like.

Dawn said...

Yay! You did it! Wasn't that fun? The only bad thing for all of us is that like Stacy said it...reminds us of warmth and summer sunshine. But that's ok there's joy in winter too.

Julia said...

It's been cold? I haven't been out of the house in a week, so I wouldn't know. But the ride sure looked fun.