Tuesday, December 9, 2008

WHAT?!

So a package arrived yesterday. It was big and it was from Cabela's. Usually when my husband orders something, I'm told to expect a package. This was a surpise. It was an even greater surprise when my beloved husband informed me that it was my Christmas present.

WHAT?! My Christmas present is from Cabela's! Sweetheart, what are you thinking?!

Now, I'm not a girly-girl, but I'm not a Cabela's girl ,either. Do you know what they sell at Cabela's? Outdoor stuff. I'm just not that kind of girl.

He's told me that it is something that I specifically requested. We shall see, honey, we shall see.

My husband may need your prayers. I'll let you know December 26th. ;)

3 comments:

stacy said...

Maybe he ordered something for himself and Christmas is a cover up. No, wait, that's something I would do.
Accually, Tony has bought me things from there. They have womans clothes. Or maybe it's that tree stand you've been wanting.

♥ Amy said...

You must have left the wrong catalog lying around. And he must have gotten confused when he saw that page that HE had earmarked. :)

Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be thrilled! And don't cheat. Forget about that big box for awhile.

Dawn said...

Hmmm...good thing Christmas is just around the corner. We'll be waiting to see what you get.