Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Special Song

Tonight we had a special party for all the ladies who help to keep our church clean. Amy "won" one of the games and had the privilege to sing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". I just happen to have video of this event. I'm sure she won't mind if I share.(Really, Amy...it's OK. You trust me don't you? Don't answer that!)


Thanks for the wisk, Stacy. We wisk you a Merry Christmas, too! Tell Courtney thanks for the bean bag. Katelyn already took it away from me and claimed it for herself. Missed you tonight.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Hilarious! I was surprised that you were actually going to go through with it. Syke!! Very clever.

Julia said...

Ha! I love it!!! I totally thought you really put it on there. I was like, "Amy is so going to kill you Michelle! What were you thinking?!" You got me!

Michelle said...

Are you kidding? Amy scares me. :) I got the "LOOK" and the finger waved at me. There was NO WAY I was actually going to post that song!

♥ Amy said...

Ooh, you scared me! You are so bad. You know, I don't like being in a situation where you have power over me. I'm going to have to be good from now on.

That was a lot of fun tonight. And you know what? I was amazed at how I felt close to you that blog along with me. You have become special friends.

Love you all and thank you, Michelle, for your kindness, you brat.

stacy said...

You really had me going! I'm so sad now that I missed the party! Did you really tape it? You'll have to show me later :)
Enjoy your rice bag, Courtney just learned how to use the sewing machine without any help and so far that's the only thing she knows how to make. I have 15 of them. But, really, who couldn't use a few rice bags, right?

Katie said...

Michelle, you are too good! I felt a pit in my stomach for Amy when I first read your post...whew!! I'm really glad I didn't have to see a fight break out at church tonight over it!!

Anne M Adams said...

don't you need money for christmas shopping?? lol

Anne M Adams said...

don't you need money for christmas shopping?? lol