Thursday, December 18, 2008

Health Update

I'm sure all of you are wondering how I'm doing. (Of course, Michelle, we've been unable to think of anything else all day!) I had moments today when I felt better than yesterday and moments when I felt worse. Let's see how I feel tomorrow. I'm hoping I'm on the mend, but it could be one of those things where it gets worse before it gets better.
.
Actually, I didn't want to post tonight to update you on my health. (That's just a side benefit.) I wanted to thank all of you that commented yesterday. All of you made me laugh (except for that mean lady who said I looked terrible ;) ). It truly is a joy to be able to laugh "with" all of you even though I was soooooo sick.
.
For all of you that didn't comment yesterday.....don't you care about me? I'm SICK! Give a girl some Christian compassion! :) (Actually, it's just a cold, so you don't have to feel too bad for me.)
.
Thanks, again, for making me laugh yesterday. Oh, I hope you're feeling better, too, Katie!

3 comments:

stacy said...

Hey, I didn't comment yesterday cause I was sick, too. Nobody sent me home, though. Did I give it to you or did you give it to me? Isnt it wonderful that we all share everything?

Michelle said...

I blame Julia! In our family, Brianna got sick first, then Robert, then me. Brianna got it from Kathryn (my guess) thus it's Julia's fault! (just kidding, Julia)
Hope you feel better,Stacy. Although you can't be as sick as I am!!

♥ Amy said...

Well, my blogroll says you've posted a new post called "Merry Christmas!" but then I came over to read it and what do I see?

Nothing.

So, either you changed your mind and deleted it or you're just trying to get a little more sympathy and attention regarding this health post.

So, awwwwww, you pooooor thing. I hope you're feeling a little better by now. How's that? Do we get a new one now?

:)