Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Some Family Christmas Pictures


The grandkids. Not mine, my parent's.


My grandma and her great-grandkids.



My sister and her family.


My brother and his family. It is almost impossible to get that little boy to sit still for a picture!

Aren't we a cute couple?

I no longer wonder where my children get the "goofy" gene. Actually, I stopped wondering a long time ago.


Now I'm going to switch sides. Do I have a "good" side?....don't answer that!


I joked with my husband about my "good" side to which he promptly turned my back to the camera! Sweet, huh?

Just a few family pictures. Usually, I'm looking for the best of the worst, but I think this year we took some pretty good family pics.







3 comments:

Katie said...

I think your pictures are all great! You are a beautiful lady! I must say though that what your husband did was pretty funny (my husband would've done the same thing with my "good side") but I DO NOT agree with him at all! I hope you all have a great NEW YEAR!!

Julia said...

Great pics! You have such a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you all in real life some time soon.

♥ Amy said...

I really enjoyed these. Thanks for sharing all of them. It seems like your brother's little guy was just born, but it really has been that long, hasn't it?

And you don't deserve it after all you say to me every day, but I have to be honest. You look really pretty in those pics!