Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You'll have to wait a little longer....

I know everyone is holding their breath in eager anticipation of my next post. Well, you'll just have to wait. After a few days off, I finally set some time aside to edit some Christmas pics, post some here and post some on other sites, but, alas, it was not meant to be. I was all set to upload some pics and my computer froze up on me. It is taking awhile to re-boot (if that's the correct term) so I'm on my laptop to inform you of this unexpected delay. I know this is a great disappointment to you. Your entire night and following morning is probably ruined, but don't despair. I shall return soon.
Oh, in case anyone was wondering about my Cabela's gift, my husband is safe. He bought me a cast iron griddle. You know, the kind that you place over a couple of burners on the stove. I did specifically request this some months ago. He gets extra credit for remembering! It's already been used 3 times. The box it came in was HUGE, so I was completely surprised.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I've enjoyed viewing all of the Christmas posts.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ahhhh....hurry up! The year's almost over. Cast iron griddle...nice. I love it when they remember or should I say actually listen to you. :)

stacy said...

Oh, no, what about your tree strand? What a bummer.
Hurry up with those pictures! We're all waiting for you :)

Traci said...

I was thinking the other day what your Cabela's gift was, as you were "oh-so-excited" to see the Cabela's box.....so I was going to ask you, then I thought, "no, don't ask....it will show that you have anticipated the gift as well and will even moreso show you have no life"....so, glad you shared it was a cast iron griddle.....New Year's resolution: always ask your stupid questions, Trac....Michelle will still love you! btw, Shannon looks like Bill Pullman, the actor....I know, I know....I am not the first to say that.

Traci said...

hey, i got your great e-mail at my yahoo address....i will write soon -- promise!! I was singing out of tune the other day....OK....every day!!....then i thought of your beautiful singing voice in college?....hope you sing for your church!
ttys, M (I, too, am hip!)