Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sent Home From School

Bro. C told ME to go home!
I help out at school on Wednesdays, and today I was sick. (I know, boo-hoo for me) I thought I would do my "job" and still go to school, but I must have looked really sick because Bro. C told me that I didn't have to stay the whole time. By 10:00 AM he told me I could go home. I took the hint. He either took pity on me or he didn't want me to infect the whole class. Maybe a little of both. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or grateful. I guess I'll choose grateful.
.
I did miss helping a couple of the girls out with Algebra. I love Algebra, and most of it is coming back to me fairly easily. I feel like I'm a help in this area. In other areas, I'm no help at all. I'm teribul ,at gram-mur an sp'ellin especially in the higher levels so I leave those questions to Bro. C. When I was in high school, writing was solely judged on content, not grammar and punctuation. That's my excuse, anyway.

I need to go take some medicine and go to bed. Hope everyone else stays healthy. This is a bad cold. Probably the worst cold anyone has ever had. (Does that sound familiar?)

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry to hear you are sick. I too, stayed home from church not feeling well and Joey is coughing and has the sniffles! I'm sure that I am feeling much worse than anyone has ever felt!! (How's that, Michelle?). Isn't my husband the best?!! You don't have to answer that...I don't want Shannon to get upset. Oh, Michelle, you are too funny! I love reading your posts and comments! I hope you feel better soon; take care of yourself.

Julia said...

Now wait a minute, you two! I do believe that no one has felt worse than I did a couple of weeks ago. I was so sick that I didn't go anywhere for 8 days! Beat that!!!

Oh, yeah, I do hope you feel better soon, Michelle and Katie and everyone else out there who is sick. Church was pretty sparse tonight. My two were the only ones in the nursery.

MeMa said...

HEY MICHELLE, YOU ARE SUCH A BIG HELP TO OUR SCHOOL. WE DO APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW, BUT---YOU DID LOOK TERRIBLE. I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, AND BELIEVE ME, BRO.C WOULD NOT HAVE SENT YOU HOME OTHERWISE. HMMM, I WONDER IF YOU GOT IT FROM ROBERT. HE IS STILL SNIFFLING, BUT BETTER THEN HE WAS. GET BETTER SOON.

♥ Amy said...

Well... no one has ever looked better than I do! Wait a minute. That's not what you were all arguing about?

Really, I hope you feel better soon. And I am relieved to hear that you do listen to the preacher.