Thursday, November 27, 2008

David's Belated B-Day Pictures - (sorry David)

After posting Robert's birthday pictures. I realized that I never posted David's pictures. So here they are. He turned 12 way back in August. Remember, we all complained about it being too hot, now we're freezing.


It's very hard to get a "normal" picture out of David. Sometimes I don't event try.



Wait! This one is fairly normal!




We celebrated David's birthday for the extended family on the Saturday before his birthday. On his actual birthday, we let him invite a couple of friends. This is the cake for that event. (Never miss an opportunity to make and eat cake.)



The gang.

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Well, since you won't post again until I comment, I thought I'd pop in a say something.

The kids loved looking at your boys' birthday pictures. It helps that they're a little nuts. ;) Elisabeth and I were cringing at that picture of David with his head in the corn. I know how many kernels came home in Beka's diaper. I can't imagine how many were in his nose!