Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Difference Between Work and Play

Now , if I would have said, "Let's go outside and rake the leaves!" I would have heard groaning and moaning. Since I said, "Let's go play in the leaves." They were quick and happy to respond. The leaves were still raked, but the attitude was completely different.





Last Friday was probably the last of its kind for this season. It was warm and sunny. A day I could not even justify staying indoors. I prefer to remain indoors, but once I force myself to venture out I have a thouroughly good time.













The kids were so impressed with the work that they did, I had to force them to play in their piles!























OK, this is my oldest who told me he was too "old" to play in the leaves. Who can resist a great, big pile of leaves?







Guess who was the first one out Sat. morning to play in the leaves......yep, the "too old" David.


______


"LIKE" Update- I'm still saying "like" all the time, but at least now I'm hearing myself saying it. Admitting I have a problem is the first step, right. Oh, and Amy...very funny comment. Way to make fun of my insecurities! :) P.S. It was your mother who was one of the ladies who brought this flaw to my attention. I forgive her since this is my one and only flaw. :)


No comments: