Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Tournament

Just some pictures from a recent flag football tournament. They're in no particular order. Most of them are not touched up, just cropped a bit. I think we had 2 wins and 2 losses. It was a fun day!


For you, Amy. I love how tough Anthony looks in this picture.


"You're going the wrong way, Ken!!!" I should have cropped this picture. Notice where the ball is and the direction everyone else is facing. I'm sure he is in mid-turn, but I thought the picture looked funny.

Cory with a touchdown!

Let's not forget our ladies. The girls spent the whole day cheering on our team. Katelyn's helping hold the sign.

There was never a pyramid more beautiful. My Katelyn is not shown. She's still holding the sign behind the girls.



David in action.

Jeffrey is ready to hike the ball, but no one is ready to catch it!

Andrew with a touchdown!

His face says he doesn't want to be here, but his hair is SCREAMING school spirit.

No comments: