Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Funny Story....at least to me

There was a wedding this past weekend that I was able to attend. The only part of a wedding that tears me up is when the bride makes her "entrance". This wedding was between an older couple so I didn't think I would get misty eyed. Age shouldn't matter and it didn't. When the wedding march started to play, and the bride made her appearance, I did tear up a little. I love weddings, but I'm glad mine was 14 1/2 years ago. I've told my husband that next time I get married, I'll elope .......(he doesn't think my joke is funny either).
Well, there was a wedding and it reminded me of when my son Robbie was a ringbearer in my brother's wedding 2 1/2 years ago. He was excited until he saw the tux he had to wear.

"That's what I have to wear?"
"Yes"
"But what about my costume?"
"What costume?"
"The bear costume."
"What bear costume?"
"You know...cuz I'm the ring bear."

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Too cute! :)

And yes, you should have read that manual by now. At least twice. Shame on you. ;)