Thursday, October 2, 2008

Soccer and Football

This year, for the first time, my children are both on a school sport's team. The girls are playing soccer and the boys are playing flag football at our school. Homeschoolers get to play, too. Since our school is part of our church, I think it's great that those who choose to homeschool are participating. Both my oldest son and daughter love to play sports. This they do NOT get from me. I only like to go to sporting events because of the junk food I can eat, but I have had a great time watching the games.


Below are some pictures taken over the "season". The quality is not good, but I haven't read the manual that came with my camera, yet. Sorry, Amy.




Brianna - Ok, she wasn't playing, but she wanted me to take her picture.





David - He almost looks like he knows what he's doing.







Our girls are in the blue shirt. Here's Katelyn with the ball.

The younger kids played in the field behind the game. Here's Robert showing the skill he inherited from me. Notice that he has kicked, but the ball did not move.






If you look really carefully you can see the ball in flight.




A pep talk from our coach (and Pastor).

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the picture of Robert with the ball behind his kicking foot! I love reading your posts. You're so funny. You really should journal more often. I could use a daily chuckle from you!