Friday, October 17, 2008

A Sign from Above?

I recently started using my treadmill again, but I think I should stop. It seems anytime I start something exercise related I get sick and don't feel like keeping up the routine. If that wasn't enough, this is what I found in my sneaker.







Yup, that's a nail. I started walking on the treadmill. (I don't run...it's one of my personal "THOU SHALT NOTS".) Something was poking my foot. I tried to remove the offending item, but it didn't budge. That's when I discovered the nail.







Now the reason I think this is a "sign" is the fact that these shoes NEVER leave my bedroom. The treadmill is in my room, and I have other sneakers for the outdoors. I don't remember stepping on this nail, so God must have put it there, right? He must not want me to execise. Well, that's my theory anyway, and I'm sticking to it!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

God? Hmmmm...I don't know about that one...you have two boys, right? They tend to be full of mischief. :)

Michelle said...

Dawn,
It must have been God. How else can I justify my lack of exercise? It can't be my fault.

♥ Amy said...

Well, I'm praying that I'll find a sign in my shoe, too. Sounds good to me, if only I could convince my husband...