Thursday, October 2, 2008

Man At Work

This is my husband hard at work fixing our dining room table. One more thing he can check off the "honey do" list. I love watching my husband fix things. He's usually outside, weather permitting, but on this day the table was top priority. (I think he finally noticed it was still sagging in the middle!)






I'm so happy that my table is mended that I won't tell you that the table has been broken for 1 1/2 years, and HE'S the one that broke it! The table was broken as he was playing with (chasing) the children around the house. He tried to jump over the table while the kids ran around it. The kids were all very thankful that they didn't break the table and have to suffer the wrath of Mom. As for their father, well, why do you think he needed back and knee surgery in the same year? Actually, I thought it was kind of funny to think of the table collapsing underneath him. That's a little mean, isn't it?

No comments: