Thursday, October 2, 2008

PROOF

Ladies, when you do a project, the project isn't finished until you clean up the mess and put away your tools, right? Men don't always have the same idea. I know I'm generalizing here, but in my experience my man does a project and he's done when the object is put up, put together or fixed. This does not include picking up and putting his tools away.
We have a beautiful bay window that was covered with a big, huge curtain. We have finally replaced the curtain with cordless cellular shades (love them). I caught my man cleaning up after he put 2 of the shades up (the other 2 were on order).



So , now, I have proof that it's possible for him to actually finish a project..including clean up. This was his mistake because now I will expect it every time.

Note: Please don't think I'm being disrespectful or mean. I'm just teasing him!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the picture of Shannon cleaning up! I need to get one of Kenny...Oh wait, he'd have to be actually cleaning up wouldn't he?