Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Down, Five to go.....



I thought that we missed it.



I thought the threat was gone.



I thought WRONG!






When dinner time rolled around last night, Brianna told me her tummy hurt. I was hoping that a "trip" to the bathroom would remedy the problem. Not so.



We put the children to bed and within an hour she threw-up twice. Both times she was still awake and able to make it to the toilet so I did not have to change any sheets. YEAH!!!! She seemed to feel alright so I thought that she would be able to sleep the rest of the bug away. Again, I was wrong.



Shannon voluntarily slept on the couch while Brianna and I took the bed. She was up A LOT during the night. For a couple of hours, she was throwing-up every 15-20 minutes. Poor thing. She seemed to be feeling better this morning, but then had a repeat performance after she tried to eat a little lunch.



Sorry if I shared too much information, but I'm tired and want a little sympathy. I'm just waiting to see when the rest of us contract this horrible ailment. I now have renewed sympathy for those of you who have already been through this ordeal, especially those of you with very little children.



I'm taking bets on who the next one to "toss their cookies" will be. Any takers....? :)


3 comments:

♥ Amy said...

Oooh, I'm shaking in my boots right now. So sorry for you and your poor family. The dreaded stomach bug!

Julia said...

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I was so hoping that it was done with, now your family's reviving it!!! I'm so sorry. It's a terrible bug. I'll pray that the rest of you stay healthy. Keep us updated!

Traci said...

Ga-rody!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need to write a real e-mail to you, but I loooooove reading your blog...keep it up, Sista'!!
~~ Traci