Friday, February 13, 2009

What was I thinking?

I should have known when I invited Julia over there would be nothing but trouble. She brought cookie dough to my house and completely messed up my recently clean kitchen. It's not clean very often so it's a momentous occasion that's worth noting. (Please ignore the...um...messy counter behind Grace.)

Gracie hard at work.

The girls enjoying the fruits of their labor.


Julia's true personality shining through! I wonder what Kaleb's thinking about. Maybe, "Yup, that's my mom....pray for me."


Kathryn really likes me. Can't you tell by the adoring look she's giving me?
Bri's never one to miss an opportunity to pose for a picture.
Julia - Thanks for an enjoyable, albeit, messy afternoon! I really mean that.

1 comment:

Julia said...

OK, next time you take your camera out, I'm so running the other way!!!
I thought you were joking about posting that on your blog. I guess I deserved that for messing up your immaculate kitchen. :) It was a nice visit. Thanks for having us over! Next time, we can do cookies at my place. I don't mind the mess...too much.