Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It Struck Again

This time the victim was Robert. The culprit was the same.....that nasty stomach bug! We were up most of last night, but he was fine all during the day today.


GOOD NEWS: My nephew was born at about 10:30 am yesterday morning. His name is Caleb Michael and he was 9 pounds!
I was mentioning, this past summer, how I had 2 expecting friends, due within a couple weeks of eachother, and each had chosen the name C(K)aleb for their sons. My brother and sister-in-law decided they liked the name, too. I wonder if Caleb is on the most popular boy's name list. I'll have to check.
BAD NEWS: I can't go to see him, yet. I don't want to spread any germs so I'll wait until I'm sure I'm healthy. (I need patience and I want it NOW!)

2 comments:

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

We have a sick house too right now. 9 of the younger kids are sick. Makes me appreciate being able to go to work. :)

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.