Friday, January 9, 2009

We made it!

I was really paranoid. Not about the flying, but about the stomach bug that is going around. All week I was afraid that one of us would get the "bug" and we would be unable to fly. I, actually, did have a stomach "thing" the day before. I never did throw up (sorry for thought), but my stomach was "off" the whole day before our flight and into the day of our flight. So far, everyone is healthy. I pray we stay that way. I'm a little disappointed in the weather. It's only suppose to hit 78 degrees tomorrow. Oh, well, I guess I'll suffer through. :)

4 comments:

Julia said...

You're terrible!!! I don't know how cold it is here, but it's COLD! I had to run out to the van earlier to get something and my fingers were numb by the time I got back in the house.

Besides being totally green with jealousy, I'm glad you guys made it there safely and healthily.

Send us some pictures!!!

stacy said...

It's 19 deg right now! But thats a heat wave compared to the high of 6 deg this Thursday. When are you coming back? You might want to stay longer.

♥ Amy said...

Oooh, soak it in. We went to FL in 2007 and I remember how absolutely wonderful the weather seemed after leaving NY at zero degrees. Glad you're safe AND healthy!

Dawn said...

So absolutely jealous!! We are usually preparing to go on a nice, warm vacation too, but not this year. First time in three years.:( I guess I can sacrifice for the beautiful boy I have with me. Enjoy! And quit rubbing in the nice, sunny weather...we like our 6 degrees. LOL.