Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's cold!

Ok, for Florida, it's cold. Here I am watching my children play in the pool from inside the house. The pool's heated so as long as they stay in the pool or hot tub (did I mention the hot tub?) they stay warm. I'm inside the house because it's below 55 degrees outside and I'm, contrary to popular belief, NOT crazy. I will , however, be enjoying the hot tub after the children are in bed.
I can't believe how fast the time has flown. When we first arrived, it seemed like a very long vacation. Now, it's almost over. I don't really mind. Vacations are great, but coming home is even better. I'm just not looking forward to the packing and navigating through the airport. At least we get to fly as opposed to driving.
I'm sorry there haven't been any pictures, believe me I took plenty. I download pictures to my main computer, not the laptop that I brought with me.
I hear that's it's been pretty cold up north. I hope ya'll can warm it up some before we get home on Saturday. I'll be sending warm thoughts your way.

1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Really? You're NOT crazy?! I never would have believed it.

Wow, I'll be thinking of you tonight, totally jealous of that hot tub with the kids tucked into bed. A loyal customer gave my husband a hot tub a few years ago, but it's still in our back yard - under a foot of snow right now.

Miss you.