Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas Card Pics

Really, what are you suppose to do with those pictures that get sent with those Christmas cards? I have no problem throwing away the cards, but I have a problem tossing the pictures. Honestly, do people expect me to save them? Probably not. I have no illusions that my Christmas family picture, so lovingly enclosed in each Christmas card, is gracing the wall of each and every home that received them. I'm sure our picture is underneath the torn wrapping paper and empty boxes at some junkyard. It's a little sad, isn't it?
Well, fear not, all you who sent us a picture. You are *forever immortalized on our wall *for all time. I bought a frame, a really expensive one from Walmart, and made a collage out of all those pics. Thankfully, we didn't receive all that many photos so my job was easy.
So, for this year anyway, I have no "guilt" about tossing familiar faces into the trash. Your face is safe ....for now.



*forever - by forever I mean for the time being
*for all time - probably means until next Christmas

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's a cute idea! All mine are on my fridge until I get new ones next Christmas.

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

I don't see our pics on there. lol You'd have to get another frame for just us. :)