Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Prayer request for a friend

I have a friend who lives in PA and just found out her nephew's son (Micah-he's about 13) was injured. Micah was on the outside of the truck his dad was driving (they do farm work) standing on the ledge (I forget what it is called). The truck ran over a bump, Micah fell off and the truck ran over him. He was helicoptered to the hospital. He's is alive and breathing on his own, but his left lung keeps collapsing. If you could just take a few moments to pray for this boy and his family I know they would appreciate it.

I apologize for this poorly worded paragraph, but writing does not come naturally to me.. If I want something to sound "good" it takes me a couple of drafts and I just wanted to get the prayer request out there. Thanks for understanding.

3 comments:

stacy said...

Oh, no! Yes, he will be needing our prayers.

Hearing of things like this make me worry all the more about my kids. Keep us posted?

♥ Amy said...

I've been praying this afternoon and will continue to do so.

Julia said...

I'm praying right now!

BTW, you're a great writer!