Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good News

Jackie put another update about Micah on facebook and here it is.....

Jackie Jewell
Update on my nephew Micah. Praise the Lord. They took the tubes out today and his lung stayed up and he is doing better and he even talked to me today. Had funny things to say. Meds were still in effect. He is very sore and still has a long way t...o recovery. He was going to get to eat some jello tonight or tomorrow. He is so happy. Thanks everyone for praying.

Thank you from me for praying for Micah. I know the family really appreciates your prayers. Jackie is one of the few friends from college that I actually keep in contact with on a regular basis. I'm thankful that I have Christian friends that will pray for a boy that they will never meet simply because I posted the request on my blog. Thanks, again.
Michelle


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Will continue praying. Thank you for the updates!!