Thursday, May 7, 2009

For my kids

We made it to Philadelphia late last night. Daddy was off to work at about 6am, but I got to sleep in.
We didn't sleep well at all last night. This picture is a view from our hotel room that may explain why we didn't get much sleep. The cars and trucks were LOUD. Can I borrow some earplugs, Katelyn?





I did a little sight seeing while I waited for Daddy to get done with work. I went to the Washington Memorial Park and saw the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier of the American Revolution. I didn't even know that there was such a thing.



Click on the picture and it should enlarge enough for you to read it.

Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to put up later tonight.
I hope all of you are behaving for Grandma and Grandpa

Brianna- be good for Grandma tomorrow
Robert- try to be quiet part of the day and don't forget to study your verse
Katelyn - don't forget to look for and study that poem for the mother and daughter banquet.
If you can't find it call Amy B and see if she can read it to you over the phone.
David- make sure you do your homework and study your verse! Don't forget.

We love and miss all of you. tell Grandma and Grandpa we said "hi".

2 comments:

Julia said...

I was wondering where all of you were last night! I'm glad that you're just out of town and not all horribly sick :)

I hope your trip is fun!

stacy said...

Oooh, you went without the kids. How nice. Have a great trip!