Monday, April 20, 2009

A Week Off...

...not for me, but for the kids. Most of the week was spent doing extra work with David trying to catch him up with school work. We did take a day or rather part of a day to go to Lollypop Farm. It's free and the kids enjoy seeing the animals. I'm not a big animal lover. I seem to like the IDEA of having animals, but not the reality. I fell in love with an Akita (dog) when we were there. He was so beautiful. I hinted to my husband who completely dismissed the idea. I think I could have persuaded him, but I'm not convinced that I really want the responsibility. Again, I like the idea, but the reality is a lot of work.





This guy followed the kids around.











Brianna has always been fascinated with horses. Even the fake ones.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Your kids seem to be getting so big. I laugh when I say that because I haven't known them small. I guess they have grown just since we have been in contact. Anyways, looks like you had a great week. I am really looking forward to summer:)