Friday, April 3, 2009

How soon can you squeeze him in?

This week my husband received a medical reminder in the mail. I was going to scan the whole thing and post it, but I would have had to block out a lot of info due to addresses and such. I'll just relate the funny part. It read....

Dear Mr. Shannon G_______,
According to our records, it is time for your Mammogram.

Yes, I realize that Shannon is typically a girl's name, but the MR. didn't give it away. This confusion sometimes happens with mail, but this letter was extra funny.
FYI, I did get permission to blog about this so he won't be offended. Hey, if Amy can post a picture of Chris's hair "do" I can talk about my husband's mammogram reminder.
BTW, he has an appointment next month. (Completely, kidding)

5 comments:

Julia said...

I read about that on facebook and I about died laughing! I told Kenny about it. I bet Shannon's going to get plenty of jokes about this on Sun!

Stacey said...

So funny!! I especially liked your title... squeeze him in! I am not sure if that is how you intended, but had me laughing!!!!

Angel~a said...

That is too funny! I hope you can talk him into going! :-)

♥ Amy said...

Chris and I laughed so hard at this one. And yes, I caught your title play on words, too. Too funny. Poor guy.

stacy said...

Oh! SQUEEZE him in! I missed that. Too funny!