Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just catching up

I haven't really posted anything new lately. For that I humbly apologize. I have been reading your blogs if it makes you feel any better.
I was going to separate these into a couple of posts and then I just decided to throw them all together. I didn't group them appropriately as I was uploading them. I thought I would just organize them later, but this "thing" is being fickle and it won't let me move my pictures around. I'm basically lazy so if you get confused, I'm sorry. Well, not THAT sorry. It's not really going to be that hard for you. It's not rocket science.

Bri's 6th birthday was at the beginning of the month. (Can't believe my "baby's 6.) My parents take each grandchild out to lunch and then shopping for their gift. This year Brianna choose a set of play shoes. She brought them home and just stared at them, deciding which shoes she would try next.







My nephew, Caleb. He was just a couple of weeks old here. He slept the entire time I was babysitting. It's really not fair. My brother's two boys were/are excellent babies. If anyone should of had screaming babies...it's my brother!

When we moved in to my grandmother's (now our) house we found an old chalkboard in the basement. We always thought that we would put it up somewhere in the basement once we got it cleaned out. One night we decided it should come upstairs. It was a project that took one night not years to accomplish. I'm so proud of us!

Bri reading a card at her party. I know the picture explains it , but I just have to add a comment.





My masterpiece.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful nephew, Caleb must be the name of the year.

And Brianna's cake is absolutely adorable. I think you've found a talent. Your cakes are always cute.

♥ Amy said...

I think your cake is really cute, too. You should see some of the flops I've come up with over the years. As long as they taste good, right?

Brianna looks so pretty. She's a cutie. I love the ones of her trying to pick the perfect pair of shoes.

And, yes, your nephew is adorable. And yes, I love his name. :)

Julia said...

Okay, you need to come do my cakes from now on!!!

Kaleb would have been a better choice...

:)