Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ahhh....The Signs of Spring

Let the invasion begin...




Yup...it's spring.

I don't understand it. Ants have the whole outdoors to search for food, yet year after year this insect must make it's way into my home. It's not like there are ever any crumbs on my floor for them to gather.....

Note - Amy, you will be so proud of me. I know how to use the macro button on my camera and I know how to shut off the flash. That's a whole (part of a) page in my manual!
Julia - my photoshop works great now...or it will work great when I figure out how to use it. No excuses now, except laziness.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Yay for you! Gross about the ants. I get them, too, every spring. I've already squished several ones scouting out the goods on my floor.

Julia said...

Hey, you changed your name! Has it been changed for awhile and I'm just now noticing? I like it.

♥ Amy said...

Yes, our ants have arrived also. I do so hate the awful things - especially in my kitchen. I cleaned out cupboards and set my traps out this morning.

And I am so impressed! Great photo. It LOOKS like you read your manual. Good for you!