Saturday, May 30, 2009

My 6 Unimportant Favorite Things

Julia tagged me...so here they are. Enjoy.

1. Facebook ...I thought I would NEVER start a facebook account, but in January...I took the plunge. My sister-in-law invited me to join (she lives in Indiana) and in order to view her photos, I did. Now I'm hooked. I've found many college friends and former roommates. It's fun keeping up with some of their daily activities. I've even "met" some of my husband's former classmates through this sight.

2. Making chocolate chip cookies and eating the cookie dough. Wonder why my clothes are shrinking. Hmmm......

3. Pedicures. 5 years ago, my husband and I took an anniversary trip to Niagara Falls and the hotel had a spa. I received my first mani/pedi and it was wonderful. I love pedicures because it's relaxing and the polish lasts a while. Manicures don't last as long and you can't really use your hands until the polish fully dries. That's my opinion anyway.

4. Reading the jokes in the Reader's Digest.

5. Sudoku

6. I like to walk around Lowes, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and JoAnne Fabrics even if I don't need to buy anything.

That's my list. I tried to pick REALLY unimportant things. I think I was successful.

Since most of you have already been tagged...Stephanie and Jen F, if you read this you are tagged. Just list 6 unimportant favorite things.It's relatively painless. You're suppose to tag 6 other people, but nothing bad will happen if you don't.

3 comments:

stacy said...

I can relate to them all. Except the Sudoku. Never could figure those things out. I think yall gotta be smert fer dat.

Julia said...

Well, I learned a few new things about you! I'm glad you played along...finally.

:)

♥ Amy said...

Fun! I enjoyed your list. I haven't gotten into Facebook yet, but I've been thinking about it. If only there were more hours in a day... For the unimportant things, you know?