Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a peek...

On the drive to church tonight we got just a peek of a rainbow. It wasn't raining, but a rainbow was there anyway. We thought it was so "neat" that my husband even pulled the car to the side of the road so I could get a quick picture. The picture (or my skill at taking the picture) doesn't do it justice. It really did have the colors of the rainbow just peeking through the clouds.









This one isn't a rainbow, obviously, but I like it just the same.

3 comments:

♥ Amy said...

We saw that too!! Only I wasn't as well prepared as you were and I didn't have my camera. Anthony wanted to know if it was really a rainbow since it was only one little spot and we decided it was more a "rainspot," but it was really pretty anyway.
Glad you caught it!

Keith and Liz said...

Michelle, that was what we call a "sundog". It is a sign of falling weather. My dad was my weather man growing up. I love seeing all different kinds of nature. You did a great job on the picture. Also that was nice of your husband to pull over and let you take the pic!!!

liz

Julia said...

Hey, cool pic! I missed that since I was stuck at home with my "sick" baby. Well, he was sick on Sat, how was I supposed to know he'd be fine on Sun?