Thursday, August 21, 2008

After 2 months of waiting....PICTURES!!



Tyler - The third oldest out of the grandkids, but he's certainly the tallest. I wonder how tall he will be next year?






Zackary - Usually poses for you when you want a picture. I think he's fixing his hair in this one.
(Brother to Tyler)



Kurtis - I haven't quite figured Kurtis out, yet. I think he has hidden depth that needs more observation than I gave him. I'll try to pay attention better next year. He's the oldest of 4. The next 4 pics are of his siblings.




Ethan = TROUBLE, but a likable kind of trouble. I'm glad God did not give me the resposibility to keep him alive!!!






Conner - Last year he would not go near the pool. This year he took the plunge and liked it. At least I think he did; he has his own language that I have not mastered.





Josie - The youngest (so far) and the only girl. Her brothers are "all boy", but being "girly" seems to come natural to her. Here she is trying on my Brianna's shoes. You can't see her face, but she's cute. Trust me.




Brianna - She's not much of a swimmer, but she did enjoy getting in and out, in and out, in and out, in and.....well, you get the picture. This one, along with the next 3 kids, belongs to me.




Robert - What can I say?... his mouth is always open. There's always something important he needs to say.




Katelyn - OK, not the most flattering picture. We spent most of the time in the pool, so she looked like this a lot of the time.




David - (in the black shirt) My husband just cut his hair so he looks bald.

Shawna - (In the middle of the chaos above) My sister-in-law. She willingly gives us her room when we visit every year. She helps with the kids, almost non-stop. We tease her and adore her. She's working on getting her license, so if your in town...stay off the sidewalks!!





The Grandkids. 10 kids from 3 brothers (and their wives,of course)




The goofy picture.

In order to get a decent picture from a group of children, I have found that if I offer to take a goofy picture, after I get a picture I can live with, the kids will behave reasonably well for a couple of shots.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love your "new" pics! I'm assuming they're from your vacation, right?