Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Day at the Zoo


The last time we went to the zoo there were no butterflies in the butterfly tent. We were able to see some this time.


My kids in front of the elephants and their pond. The sun is in their eyes, so this time the the funny faces aren't on purpose!!







Usually when we go to the zoo, all the animals are in "hiding." This time we got a good look at some of them.





The polar bears came out to play.






I think primates are my favorite to watch. This is the first time I've been to the zoo since the baboons were added. This particular baboon took an intense dislike of Robert. He stared Robert down and would lurch at him. Does he know something I don't know?














1 comment:

♥ Amy said...

Hi Michelle, I didn't know you had a blog! I followed your profile through the comment you left for Stacy. I still can't email you. It beats me why my computer won't let emails through to yours. I enjoyed looking through your pictures this morning. I love the one of Shannon patiently working that water bottle up. I would have said, "Oh, well!" and left it there. :)